Prior to any other things- whether about availing the convenience of making an instant payment with easy access to 24 x 7, the safety of financial transaction do matter. Technological innovation leaves no stone unturned in making BSNL recharge methods safer as well as comfortable for its millions of users. This is the only purpose technology introduces some advanced function in the payment gateway of online sites like phonepe, mobikwik, freecharge, paytm, Google pay etc so that users can confidently go for online transaction.
While most of us completely aware and trust its highly secured benefits associated with online BSNL recharge via its own official sites or any of the third-party sites mentioned-above. On its security, huge expenditure is made to keep the payment gateway secured and safe from the eye of its hacker. These gateways are locked with a panel of robust security measures giving a sense of relaxation that no one can easily decode it. Still, there are many can’t get the confidence and for motivating them, below are the certain steps they need to intake to successfully complete the transaction without falling as a victim of hackers:
- Never share your password or OTP to anyone even if he is your close friends. You never know who will backstab you just to have your money illegally. You have to be wise by not sharing any confidential details to anyone. In case you receive any message on your mobile numbers regarding OTP or anything, use it instantly and don’t forget to delete it from the memory.
- For making payment to BSNL recharge or any other electronic payment, one is always required to input a password. It is always good to select a password which includes special characters or something very strange which no one can ever imagine as a password. User your creative mind and then feed it. Though banks always advise its customers to keep changing their password frequently, it’s a vital exercise that needs to be practice for other online activities too.
- Whenever you open a site where you supposed to make payment, do check in its link whether it prevail lock symbol or not. You can see such a symbol in the sites address bar. Also, it should contain ‘https’ which certify that the website is SSL secured and authentic to use.
- There would be many things that the site may ask you to enter provide the information if it states the word like ‘mandatory to mention’. If it’s not mandatory, you can skip it and leave the space empty.
- For making BSNL recharge via online mode, it is best to use private net or WIFI network rather than any public network. Also, it is recommended to avoid using a public desktop or cyber café desktop as these are the sources which are prime susceptible to being targeted by hackers.
By keeping all these things in mind, you can definitely overcome your fear of online recharge. Getting habitual of advanced technology and platform is the need of the hour. There is nothing to worry about when dealing with trusted sites like paytm or freecharge. Be smart and wise!