The Internet is not a luxury anymore in this generation; it is a necessity. It is always a common scenario when you enter a room full of people and see everyone busy with gadgets and using theinternet. The Internet is not just only an informative source medium for many things, but these days people prefer internet more than any other entertainment source too. Be it watching their favourite shows through the internet, making projects or downloading games; it finds utility everywhere. Wifi is the best option which everyone prefers for their internet needs because of their many positive facilities. Choosing the best Internet plan or the best wifi system is also an important matter of thoughts for people. And hence, we bring a list of five wireless wifirouter under Rs. 2000 which you can choose to fulfilll all your internet needs.
- Beetel 450TC1 Wifi Wireless Modem Router DSL ADSL 2 – This is a wireless modem cum router. It is from Beetel and normally comes with Airtel Broadband connection. It is available online and offline. The main features of this router are Ethernet ports with wifi, easy plug and play facility, DMZ support and many more services. It comes at a price of Rs. 1900.
- ASUS DSL-N10E Wireless-N ADSL Modem Router–The main feature of this router is that it saves 72% energy, unlike other wireless routers through their ECO wifi CPU. The main feature includes four Ethernet Ports, Inbuilt Configuration, and many more helpful services. It is available at a price of Rs. 1800 to Rs. 2000.
- Asus N150 DSL N10C1 Wireless ADSL Modem Router– It is one of the best wireless cum router available in the market. The main features of this device include wide coverage of 5dBi antenna, four SSID, easy plug and play service, bandwidth prioritization and much more. It has a great flexibility and easy 20 second round set up. It comes at a price of nearly Rs. 1800.
- Dlink ADSL DSL-2730U N150 ADSL2 WiFi Router – The most striking feature of this router is that it has five Ethernet ports. It has super easy configurations for connectivity with any broadband connection. This D-Link router has the configuration wizard included in the modem. The main features are WPS switch, LED indicators, parental control and many more exclusive features. The price of this router is Rs. 1900.
- NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band Router– This device specializes in providing high performance according to different multimedia and multiplayer. It has a ready share USB storage which converts the USB Hard drive to network storage device for backup. It has relatively faster speed and is very popular for it. It comes at a price of Rs. 2600.
These were some of the most popular wireless wifirouter cum modem. This is one device which is immensely popular and much needed in this generation. These are also pocket-friendly as they are all under Rs. 2000. These are highly recommended for the hostels or the college students residing anywhere. These have faster connectivity, and all one needs is a good tariff plan for them.