DSLRs, the new rage cameras, are in super demand as of now. Earlier, it was treated as professional cameras, and only photography professionals used to have them. But in these few years, it has been seen as one of the most used and important electronic gadgets, especially amongst the youngsters. The craze of photography, shoots, and bloggers, these dslrcameras have been in total demand. Here is a list of few best cameras for the beginners or the entry levels.
- Canon EOS 100 D–This is one of the most flexible cameras, and it is the smallest in size among all other professional cameras. It has an 18 million pixel sensor, a sensitive touch screen feature and an optical viewfinder. It is available for around Rs. 39000.
- Sony Alpha A 58–Sony is famous for the best electronic appliances. This camera from Sony is a single lens translucent camera. The fixed semi-transparent mirror of this camera is usedwhich allows some light to the sensor. It has 1.44 dot electronic viewfinder instead of theoptical It is available at a price around Rs. 37000.
- Nikon D3300 – The lens mount of this camera is Nikon DX. It has 24.2 megapixels with a resolution of 1080p. It is a very easy camera to use and also it is not much expensive. It has a 5fps speed of continuous shooting speed. It has CMOS image sensor. It is available for nearly Rs. 25000 at TataCLiQ.
- Nikon D 5300 – This camera has APS-C CMOS sensor. It is again of 24.2 megapixels having a maximum video resolution of 1080p. It has a non-anti-aliased GPS sensor which is built in slow live view focusing. It does not have a fancy touch screen facility, though. But still, it is a decent choice for the beginners. It is available at a price of around 36000 at TataCLiQ.
- Pentax K-S1 – This camera has a 20 million pixel sensor. Still, this camera does not have an anti-aliasing filter for the increased detailed resolution. But they manage to have a high sensitivity upto ISO 51,200 and a maximum shutter speed of 1/6000 seconds. It is a great camera for the beginners. You can get it at a fair price at different online and offline stores in India.
These were some of the best DSLR cameras for the beginners. These were the best-listed cameras in 2016. These are most user-friendlyentry-level cameras one must invest in at theearly level of learning photography. While purchasing a professional DSLR one must keep several things in mind like resolution, pixels, price, and how user-friendly it is. These cameras mentioned above cater to all basic needs of the users, A proper research of these cameras would be great before buying because it is always highly recommended to go for a research beforehand, buying any electronic gadget.
To get the best offers on DSLR’s, make sure you check Tata CLiQ coupons to get the best price.